- Development and implementation of PR, marketing and social media strategies with TerraCycle brand partners to promote our free recycling programs in Australia and NZ.
- Development and execution of PR releases, media liaison and follow up
- Maintaining media databases , media monitoring and compiling media clips using WordPress, CMS and media tracking programs
- Reporting on PR campaign results to brand partners.
- Manage TerraCycle social media channels Basic account management: execute marketing campaigns and contests
- Stakeholder engagement:Conduct outreach and build strategic partnerships with key groups to raise awareness about TerraCycle collection programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to write clear and concise texts for various media platforms and contexts.
- Ability to work to a deadline and work independently as well as part of a team. Must be thorough and detailed oriented.
- Experience in media liaison and confident in approaching or dealing with media.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, public relations, media communications or equivalent field. Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint , basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Be willing to travel interstate and internationally.
- Work experience at a PR agency or fast paced media or business environment is highly desirable.
This position is suited to a recent graduate or candidate with a great level of work experience in similar field. This is a full time position.
To apply for this role, please send a letter of application addressing the Selection Criteria along with your resume via email - firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: PR & Marketing Manager at TerraCycle Australia & New-Zealand.